The annual PREDICT-Meso Investigator Meeting will take place on Wednesday 8th December 2021, 1-5pm (GMT).
This meeting is to provide PREDICT-Meso Network Investigators, old and new, with updates on the progress of the PREDICT-Meso Network to date.
We have in store an exciting programme covering the breadth of activities currently in progress including:
- Meso-ORIGINS feasibility study results, final design and main study update
- Integrating Histological and Molecular Data from multiple time points and regions
- Integrated Analysis of Mouse and Man for Early Detection
- Insights from serum proteomics in the DIAPHRAGM dataset
- Mesothelioma organoid development: working towards macrophage-containing TME
- Dysregulated mRNA Translation as therapeutic target in Mesothelioma
- Fully Automated Volumetric Tumour Segmentation using Deep Learning AI
This is a closed meeting for PREDICT-Meso Network Members only