Meso-ORIGINS is now open to recruitment at 11 health boards and 16 hospitals across the UK:
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC)- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital; Glasgow Royal Infirmary; Gartnavel General Hospital
- North Bristol NHS Trust- Southmead Hospital
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board- Royal Gwent Hospital; St Woolos Hospital; Grange University Hospitals
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust- North Tyneside General Hospital
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust- Wythenshawe Hospital
- Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust- Salford Royal Hopsital
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust- Churchill Hospital- Oxford Respiratory Trials Unit (ORTU)
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust- Musgrove Park Hospital
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust- Royal Lancaster Infirmary, Furness General Hospital
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust- Derriford Hospital
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust – Glenfield Hospital
A further 10 sites are in various stages of set up and by early 2023 we hope to have 20 sites from all across the UK open to recruitment and collecting vital samples and information to aid us in the fight against mesothelioma.
We have 35 recruits to date (mid-November): 18 in Arm B; 14 in Arm B and 3 participants for the remote observation arm.
Now that sites have confidence in recruitment and study procedures we anticipate this will build steadily.
Interested in becoming a site?
Contact PREDICT-Meso@glasgow.ac.uk to find out more information and to assess your capability
Interested in becoming a participant?
Contact PREDICT-Meso@glasgow.ac.uk to find out your local Meso-ORIGINS study site