Meso-ORIGINS has been open for 11 months now and things are going well.
We now have 14 Health Boards/Trusts open, with 15 hospitals taking part across these 14 sites.
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC)- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital; Glasgow Royal Infirmary; Gartnavel General Hospital
- North Bristol NHS Trust- Southmead Hospital
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board- Royal Gwent Hospital; St Woolos Hospital; Grange University Hospitals
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust- North Tyneside General Hospital
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust- Wythenshawe Hospital
- Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust- Salford Royal Hopsital
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust- Churchill Hospital- Oxford Respiratory Trials Unit (ORTU)
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust- Musgrove Park Hospital
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust- Royal Lancaster Infirmary, Furness General Hospital
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust- Derriford Hospital
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust – Glenfield Hospital
- NHS Grampian- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust- Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Kettering General Hospital NHS- Kettering General Hospital
We are up to 92 study participants:
|41 Arm A||10 remote observation||41 Arm B|
Arm B recruitment is going so well that we recently overtook our original target of 39, and have increased this target to 120.
Thank you to all sites for helping us reach this target!
Interested in becoming a site?
Contact PREDICT-Meso@glasgow.ac.uk to find out more information and to assess your capability
Interested in becoming a participant?
Contact PREDICT-Meso@glasgow.ac.uk to find out your local Meso-ORIGINS study site