Meso-ORIGINS is now open to recruitment at 5 sites across the UK:
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGGC)
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Glasgow- NHS GGC
- Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow – NHS GGC
- Southmead Hospital, Bristol- North Bristol NHS Trust
- Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
A further 17 sites are in various stages of set up and by early 2023 we hope to have 22 sites from all across the UK open to recruitment and collecting vital samples and information to aid us in the fight against mesothelioma.
Interested in becoming a site?
Contact PREDICT-Meso@glasgow.ac.uk to find out more information and to assess your capability
Interested in becoming a participant?
Contact PREDICT-Meso@glasgow.ac.uk to find out your local Meso-ORIGINS study site